Welcome to www.thetoysboutique.com. We deliver joy to your doorstep and we also strive to ensure our customers receive an effortless shopping experience and we hope that you enjoy all our Website has to offer. www.thetoysboutique.com (the “Website and Mobile Application”) is owned and operated by The Toys Boutique W.L.L for its own benefit in Bahrain, registered in the Kingdom of Bahrain under commercial license number 136481.
Terms of the Website
We aim to make the Website and its associated services available to as many of you as possible. However, we do require that you are at least 18 years of age, able to lawfully: (i) make payment through one of our accepted tender types; (ii) agree to these Terms; and (ii) enter into binding Orders with us. In addition, only orders with delivery addresses within the Kingdom of Bahrain can currently be processed via the Bahrain Website. Please refer to the Delivery section below. The Website is for your personal or gift use only and commercial usage is not permitted. We reserve the right to decline orders where we suspect commercial usage.
You may either use the Website on a guest check-out basis to access the software and services available on this “Website” or create an account and register your information with us. You may also login using your Google account details. It is your continuing duty to ensure that all your personal information and payment data are legitimate, correct, and complete. Through updating them on your Website profile, you can edit your information. Please ensure the confidentiality and protection of your account information and password. You will never be asked for your password by our customer service officers. If you think your account has been compromised, please contact us as soon as possible. By registering or making an order on the Website, you confirm that you meet the above-described eligibility requirements and that the details you submit are yours and correct in every respect. Commercial entities are not eligible to register with us.
When you place an Order with us, then you agree to purchase the goods listed in this Order at the price specified including shipping costs, cash processing fees, VAT, and duties where appropriate, subject to your cancelation or return rights.
Orders are subject to our acceptance, which we may withhold in our sole discretion including for reasons such as ineligibility, inability to confirm payment authorization, suspected fraud and stock availability.
Items are not reserved in your Website shopping cart until your order has been paid for. When you first select to pay for your order by cash on arrival, we will give you an SMS asking you to verify your information and transaction prior to making the payment. To complete this verification stage, please click on the connection given in the SMS.
The Website or our customer services call center will include or provide details on the availability of products. This data can be used to measure the probability that an object is automatically available upon placing the order. Unfortunately, we cannot assume that an article that is listed will still be available immediately since inventory will alter radically during the day. In some situations, when you put an order, a commodity can be available but sold out by the time the order is handled. We will inform you if changes occur.
Your order confirmation will be issued by email. No party other than us has the authority to confirm acceptance of the Order.
The Website currently accepts payments by: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and cash in local currency. Cash on delivery for orders up to a limit of BD 150 with an added price of BD 1. Cash on Delivery is permitted for Orders of up to a maximum of BD 150 with an extra fee of BD 1. Unless you have elected to pay by cash on delivery, payment will be taken at the time you place your order. By entering payment details onto our Website, you warrant that you are duly authorized to pay using those details. We reserve the right to decline orders without liability to you where we believe payments are not authorized, the payment method is not valid or where we do not think you are authorized to use to utilize the relevant payment method.
Prices listed on the Website in Bahraini Dinar exclude any items that you can want to integrate with, such as gift packaging, delivery charges, cash processing fees, VAT, or duties that may be the focus of the order. Any extra charges will be listed before proceeding to payment.
When you place an order using a payment card denominated in a different currency to Bahraini Dinars, the payment will be subject to the currency exchange rate applied by your card issuer at the time your payment is completed.
The delivery area, the merchandise & services you select, the weight of the shipment and the method of delivery you choose will indicate what delivery charges, VAT and duties apply. Please refer to our Delivery section for further details on delivery options.
Although we make every attempt to ensure that the prices listed on our Website are accurate, there may be errors. If an error occurs and your Order:
- Has already been processed, then we may at our discretion:
- cancel the order (or part of it), organize the collection of mispriced goods from the initial shipped address of your order in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and request a full refund including initial shipping costs, fees, cash handling costs, and duties;
- If the price you paid is less than the actual price of the item, honour the price in your Order; or
- If the price paid is greater than the price of the commodity, the difference would be reimbursed;
- Has not yet been processed, then we will notify you as soon as possible and only process the Order (or part thereof) once you have confirmed you are happy to buy at the correct price or otherwise cancel the Order (or part thereof) and refund your payment in full.
Discounts and Promotional Codes
Promotional codes must be used only once, are not redeemable in cash, and must not be used used in conjunction with any other offer, sale or promotion.
Gift Packaging and Messaging
We have several gift-wrapping options with prices catering to all budgets. By selecting the gift packaging option Order Checkout page, you can add a gift message to your order, free of charge.
Only registered users will have the opportunity to buy Gift cards. Gift cards are valid until six months from the first use. The amount of the gift card, the remaining balance, and the gift card validity will be shown in your wallet found in your Toys Boutique personal account. The Toys Boutique cannot be held liable for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed gift cards and no replacement will be provided. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full. Gift cards cannot be redeemed in order to purchase other gift cards. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the above terms & conditions.
Delivery and Options of Collection
Orders may currently only be delivered to addresses within the Kingdom of Bahrain. The Order delivery methods which are currently available are given below. However, we continually aim to enhance customer experience and may introduce additional delivery methods. Please check often to see if more options have become available.
- Next Day Delivery: Is the standard delivery option, it takes 24-48 hours for the package to arrive to the customer also, order updates will be sent via text messages from the logistics company.
- Express Delivery: For urgent orders, one can select the express delivery option that is available for orders placed between 8 am – 6 pm on a working business day.
Working Business Hours: Monday – Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Bahrain time (GMT +3). Orders issued after these hours or on public Bahrain holidays will be considered to have been put on the first day of business in Bahrain since the day the Order has been sent. Orders placed on a Friday for Next Day Delivery option, will be delivered on Sunday.
*** We reserve the right to impose a re-delivery charge where your Order is not accepted at the address supplied to us on the confirmed date of delivery.
General Conditions for Delivery: While we are fully committed to deliver within the timeframes specified in our order confirmation or on or above our Website, delivery times are predictions only. Timelines begin with the approval of the order. We are not responsible for the inability to comply to deliver for reasons outside our reasonable control, including where you are not available to take delivery of your Order or request postponement.
Orders are delivered every day except on public holidays in Bahrain. It is your duty to ensure appropriate access for deliveries. Please note the courier will give you a call to confirm a delivery time slot with you.
- Assembly of Items: We cannot provide this option at the moment due to the Covid19 pandemic. We assume, however, that this service will be launched shortly.
- Exchanges and Returns: We do not offer returns or Exchanges for purchased orders. The customer has to go through the refund process and order the items required again.
- Damaged Goods/Incorrectly-Fulfilled Orders: If an object in your order is not what you requested, please arrange for a refund from My Orders section on the Website and Application. An image of your defected item should be uploadedas soon as possible in the same condition that you received itwithin a maximum of 3 days of receipt for a full refund including, where applicable, original Order delivery charges, cash handling fees, VAT and any duties. Replacement may be available.
- Time of Delivery: Orders are delivered daily excluding Bahraini public holidays. Please note the courier will call to inform you of the delivery time.
- Returns and Exchanges: Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns and Exchanges section, we offer a free returns policy which allows you to return undamaged delivered items to us for any reason up to 14 days from delivery of your Order, free of charge. Any opened, used item will not be eligible for return or exchange unless defected. Any items returned with scuffing, scratches, dents, or any type of damage and visible signs of wear will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer with a rejected refund request.
The Process of Refund
Refunds can only be accepted following approval of the returned items through My Orders section of the Website and Application. Once authorized, we shall grant a refund of the full value of undamaged goods returned appropriately. Delivery costs will not be returned for items that are not defected nor damaged.
The following procedures are used to claim the refund:
The refund is handled under the following order: (i) Payments get refunded via the payment method used. (ii) Credit Card payments will be refunded to the Credit Card used to purchase your order, and Cash on Delivery payments will be refunded as store credit in My Wallet section of the application or Website or via benefit pay transfer.
Personal beauty and hygiene products (including skincare, makeup, haircare, grooming products). socks, undergarments, masks, books, and earrings, gift cards are not exchangeable. Gift packaging and wrapping charges are non-refundable. Swimsuits will not be accepted for return unless the hygiene labels are still on. In addition, all furniture orders are final and non-returnable once opened.
Footwear returns will only be approved if the products are in brand-new condition and the pieces or their packaging have no harm to them. Shoes can only be checked on carpeted surfaces to prevent damages.
Process of Returns:
Items can be returned by arranging collection from your delivery address in the Kingdom of Bahrain by:
• Navigating My Orders section in your personal Toys Boutique account, and requesting a refund/exchange of items. Approval or denial of refund/exchange will follow.
General Applicable Returns Conditions
All items must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt of the order to qualify for a refund:
• Unaltered, unused, and entirely sellable (or the state of receipt by us). Shoes shall not be affected exclusively or otherwise;
• Their original package with all things inside.
• Labels/tags/instructions still attached.
• Please check that all retail packets are secured, since broken shoe boxes, for example, may discourage re-sale and can prohibit us from giving you a full refund. Our agents may order the inspection of returns at the collection stage, but the initial inspection does not guarantee the total reimbursement.
• Gift items can only be exchanged by another product with providing us with the gift receipt. The above is without prejudice to any rights you may have to return defective products.
• We reserve the right to track returns and to cancel consumer orders with unnecessary returns. Nevertheless, nothing in this provision of the Returns shall impair any contractual protection that you may have under applicable law.
We are not currently able to offer Exchanges. Instead, all items should follow the returns process, and a new Order placed for the replacement items.
You may contact us at any time prior to your Order being marked as “Processed” on our online Order tracking system to cancel or change it. If you do so, we will at your request either: (i) cancel it free of charge and issue you with a full refund. If the Order has been processed, please await delivery and use the Returns process. We may cancel an Order where you choose to pay through cash on delivery but you do not complete the SMS verification step on the basis described in the Orders section above.
By placing an Order through our Website, you acknowledge and agree that the manufacturer shall be entirely responsible for the products and that we have no product liability for those items except as stated in the Refunds clause regarding the return and refunding of the price paid (if applicable).
Intellectual Property Rights
The use of the Website and its contents does not grant the user any copyright, design, trademark or other intellectual property rights relating to the Content (as described in the Content section below), including our software, HTML or other code contained in the Website. All such Content including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Website is typically protected by national and international intellectual property laws and treaties. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by us or the licensor of such Content. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Without excluding the above, it is strictly forbidden to access, commercially run, copy and use the above materials on any other Website, platform or assist for publishing, reproduction, or distribution. However, you are permitted to make one copy for the purposes of viewing Content for your own personal use.
In addition to the Intellectual Property rights indicated above, “Content” encompasses all graphics and images on this Website, including the rights to the image, sounds, music, video, audio, and text. We have made every attempt to ensure consistency and completeness of the material on the Website, but we cannot guarantee that the material is error-free. We also do not promise that the functional aspects of the Website or Content will be error free or that this Website or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We strongly suggest that you have up to date virus checking software installed.
At the time of publication on our Website, all product descriptions are believed to be accurate. We also strive to represent the products on our Website as accurately as possible, however colors and resolution may vary depending on your monitor’s display. All measurements and weights are approximate.
Social Responsibility Policy
The Toys Boutique is allied with Al Sanabel Orphan Care Society. As a social responsibility of giving back to society, we have charity policy in place titled “Their Joy is Our Joy”. Upon checking out, the client has an opportunity to give back to the community by donating an amount of their choice that would be used to purchase toys and will be contributed to them twice a year, before Eid-Al-Fitr and Eid-Al-Adha. For our agreement with Al Sanabel Orphan Care Society, please click here.
You understand and accept that these Website terms and conditions represent the full and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Website and any acquisition by you of any items through the Website.
If any clause of the Website Terms is found to be unconstitutional or unenforceable, the remainder of the Website Terms (or portions thereof) shall not be impaired and shall appear to be in full force and effect.